Upper Cape Tech utilizes the Lunchtime Computerized Cafeteria system. Each student will have a cafeteria account that is accessed with their student ID number, student last name or scanning their 6 digit Student ID.
UCT offers a software program for your child’s school breakfast/lunch management. The School Payment Portal is being offered as a safe, secure and convenient way for parents to manage their student’s school breakfast/lunch account. You will have the opportunity to track purchases, create reminders, make deposits to your account and set-up automatic payments.
Please ask your child for his/her student ID number before you create your account. The following is an abbreviated set of instructions to help you get started:
- Students can bring in checks or cash to place money on their account. This money can be used to purchase anything in the food line. Once money is placed on account, students cannot receive cash out of their account at any time.Students are not allowed to charge food to their accounts. You must pay for what you receive.
- Any student with food allergies should inform the school nurse and culinary arts instructor (cafeteria) regarding any allergies.
- Medical documentation must be submitted to substantiate food allergies and food substitution.
- Juice or water is available for substitution of milk for lactose intolerant students.
- Vegetarian substitutions are available upon request. Please see the culinary arts instructor for what is available.
- Visit the School Payment Portal
- Please click on the Create an Account tab
- Add the Upper Cape Tech zip code: 02532
- Select the box for Upper Cape Tech
- Add your name and password and your account has been created.
You may add multiple students to your account by entering their student ID numbers. Call the school office at 508-759-7711 ext 200 if you have questions or technical issues using the School Payment Portal. Upper Cape Tech participates in the free and reduced Breakfast/lunch program. Questions may be directed to the Dean of Students office.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture prohibits discrimination against its customers, employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, color, national origin, age disability, sex, gender identity, religion, reprisal, and where applicable, political beliefs, marital status, familial or parental status, sexual orientation, or all or part of an individual’s income is derived from any public assistance program or protected genetic information in employment or in any program or activity conducted or funded by the Department.