Senior Resources

Typically, colleges, universities and technical schools will request that applicants submit official high school transcripts along with letters of recommendation and sometimes a secondary school report. These documents must be sent directly from the high school to the post-secondary institution in order to be considered "official." Use the links to the right to request that materials be sent from the UCT Guidance office. Please note:

  • If you are not yet 18 years of age, a parent/guardian transcript release must be completed and on file with your school counselor. 
  • Remember to allow up to two weeks for materials to be sent.
  • SATs must be requested directly from the College Board and ACTs from ACT
  • This process is only for students who are currently enrolled at Upper Cape Cod Regional Technical School. Former students and graduates should contact Upper Cape Tech directly to request transcripts.
Students at CCCC