Daily News Bulletin April 10, 2019
- The Varsity Baseball team will host Norfolk Aggie at 3:30, and
- The JV Softball team will also host Norfolk Aggie at 3:30.
- The Boys’ Varsity and JV Lacrosse teams will host Blue Hills Regional today. The Varsity team will play at 3:30, and the JV team at 5 p.m.
- The Varsity Softball team will travel to Walpole to play against Norfolk Aggie at 3:30, and
- The JV Baseball team will also play against Norfolk Aggie at 3:30 in Walpole.
- The Varsity Baseball team won 9-2 over Southeastern Regional yesterday. Riley Thornell and Jared Westgate pitched great while Orlando Guadalupe, Joey McArdle, Blake Martin, Connor Reidy and Joe King led the Rams offense.
- The Varsity Softball team lost to Southeastern yesterday. Cassie Fleck hustled to beat out two infield singles yesterday and played well in centerfield. Maggie DiPasquale and Meaghan Lomasney each had two hits and Zoe Janicki had a two run single to pace the offense.
- The JV Softball also lost away against Southeastern. Danielle Ansell and Jasmine August led defense with double plays with Jo-Ann Goodman and Ariana Miranda also contributing on defense. Offensively, Jasmine August had a solid hit and scored by stealing home. Autumn Coste had two solid singles while Shelby Silva had a sacrifice and one RBI. Great effort team!
Sophomore Class Office
Any Sophomore student interested in running for class office should pick up a nomination form in the Dean of Student’s Office. The completed form should be submitted to the Dean’s Office by Friday, April 26th.
Health Tech Fundraiser
The Health Tech Seniors are having a raffle to raise money for the MSPCA in Centerville. Tickets are on sale beginning today until May 10th. Take a chance at winning one of the five raffle baskets, each worth $60-$80. Tickets are 1 for $3 and 5 for $10. You can buy tickets from any Health Tech Senior or during the senior lunch. The winners will be chosen on May 10th.
Any students considering dual enrollment courses for the upcoming summer or next school year should sign up on the dual enrollment list in the Guidance Office.